Commercial Window Washing
Our services include:
- Interior / Exterior
- Construction Clean-Up
- Ceiling Fans
- High Dusting
- High Rise
- Year Round Service Cleaning
Our professional service is a leader in cleaning all your commercial window needs. Our professionals can handle everything from a small storefront to the high rise window job.
High-Rise Window Cleaning
With today’s architectural building designs the need for a professional window cleaning service has never been greater. Our highly trained window cleaning team ensures a safety conscious, efficient and cost effective service.
- Swing Stage
- Bosun’s Chair
- Aerial Boom & Scissor lifts
- Water Deionizers
- Water Fed Poles
Residential Window Washing
We are neat, clean and respect your property or business as if it were our own. Towels or drop cloths are used inside and we clean the entire window – not just the glass. We clean sills, tracks, frames and screens, inside and out. Glass surfaces are washed with a cleaning solution formulated for use with high-quality squeegee equipment and will not harm tinting or other protective films. After each window is cleaned, we will dry the perimeter of each pane where water collects.
Here’s a complete window cleaning description of what to expect when we clean your residential windows:
- We will remove all screens.
- We hand wash or brush both sides of your screens (Washed screens can be an additional charge)
- We then begin cleaning the outside of your windows first, using a soft strip washer and a specialized window washing solution.
- After thoroughly wetting the window with our strip washer and solution, we squeegee the water off and towel dry the edges.
- We then start the process of cleaning the inside of your windows. We take our shoes off or use shoe covers. We take many precautions to keep the inside of your home as clean as when we arrived.
- We then use the same process for the outside cleaning as we do on the inside.
- We then put all clean screens back in place.
- To finish up, we will walk around your home to double check the windows and make sure everything is put back in place.